Sunday, April 18, 2010

Columbia SC Portrait Photographer: Two BUSY weeks of Portrait Sessions!!

The last two weeks have been some of the busiest ones I've had in a long time, and one of them was my vacation (from the official 9-5)! My plan for the week was to go back home to Ohio and to visit family, something I haven't been able to do in months. Before I got there, I went ahead and scheduled a few portrait sessions that I clearly wouldn't get a chance to do otherwise. (Due to the whole living 500 miles away thing). It was a crazy photography week, full of portrait sessions and editing but I loved every minute of it. I'm not sure who said it, but I love the quote "If you do what you love, you'll never work a day in your life."

Before I even left for Ohio, I had the bunny shoots to do! As you can tell in my previous post, the bunnies were ADORABLE and also very well behaved. It was great to watch the little ones play with the "other" little ones and I got some great candid shots as well as the posed ones that the parents want for the typical Easter portraits. Here are a few of my favorites from the day...






It didn't help that the bunnies were cute, but the kids were cuter! After I finished with the shoots and returned the bunnies to their owner, it was time to prepare for my trip and get on the road the next day. I had to be in Hamilton the next night so that I could prepare for my first Ohio session, Aimee and Erik's engagement pictures! This was a special one, since I have known both of them for years and I happen to be the Maid of Honor in their wedding! My trip was the perfect timing since Erik works in Mississippi, Aimee lives in Ohio,and I live in SC so its pretty rare that we are all in one place at the same time. We went to Sharon Woods and had a blast catching up and finding great locations in the park. (Which I found from calling a random photographer I found locally on Facebook! Thanks!) Here are a few of my favorites from their session.....








I cannot WAIT until their wedding...... :) Stay tuned for more posts from my Ohio trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment