Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Columbia, SC Child Photographer: Easter Portraits!


It's almost Easter time! That means it's time for super cute Easter Bunny pictures!! Only this time without the 6 foot tall guy in a bunny suit that is slightly terrifying to your little ones.....this year I have 2 baby bunnies that are PERFECT for the kiddies! I'll be headed over to Seven Oaks Park this Saturday for a few Easter sessions, and I'm sooo excited to see how creative we can get with THESE little guys....(Here is the picture their owner sent me.)


If you are interested in getting your child's pictures taken with the cutest bunnies in the world (or Columbia) than email me at KatiePollardPhotography@gmail.com to sign up for a time slot! I'll leave you with a couple pictures from another Easter session I did a couple weeks ago...sans bunnies.




No comments:

Post a Comment