Monday, March 29, 2010

Columbia SC Portrait Photographer- Church Portraits

So on Sunday I had the privilege to take Trinity Presbyterian's Spring Portraits! The members were great, soo friendly and helpful. The week before, everything was going smoothly with planning except for one thing....the weather. Here is the deal with my photography and the weather. We have issues.... I have had ONE sunny day in the history of my portrait sessions....ONE.... Since it was multiple sessions and would be tough to reschedule, I was checking the forecast all week....it looked like this... (directly off my Iphone)

Does this seem fair? NO....Thank you Weather Gods, for a little added stress last week... LUCKILY the weather held out perfectly, it started raining about 15 minutes after the last shot was taken....

Other than the typical church directory, I don't think that it is something they've ever done before, so I only had a small group of members sign up. It was nice to see the surprise of the families that they were getting more than a quick snapshot for their money! I had a great time shooting each group and I can't wait to work with them in the future! Here are a few of my favorites from the day...













No comments:

Post a Comment